BRO. FARRAKHAN'S SAVIOURS' DAY SPEECH WAS OUTSTANDING!

Discuss anything that doesn't fit into any other category here.

Moderators: Joshua_al_Furqan, GawdSun Reloaded

BRO. FARRAKHAN'S SAVIOURS' DAY SPEECH WAS OUTSTANDING!

Postby YUSEF » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:26 am

GET THE DVD AND STUDY IT! EVERYTHING THE BROTHER SAID FROM OBAMA TO THE INTERNATIONAL BANKERS WAS RIGHT AND EXACT! BRO. FARRAKHAN CAME WITH FACTS AND FIRE AND GAVE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT SAVIOURS' DAY SPEECH IN THE HISTORY OF THE
NATION OF ISLAM! THE WHOLE SAVIOURS' DAY WEEKEND WAS BEAUTIFUL IT WAS GREAT TO SEE BELIEVERS I HAVE NOT SEEN IN A WHILE! THE HUNDRED DOLLAR TICKET WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY BECAUSE EVERYONE GOT A FREE LESSON IN AMERICAN HISTORY AND ALSO POLITICS AND GOVERNMENT! HAPPY SAVIOURS' DAY TO EVERY MEMBER OF THE NATION OF ISLAM!
YUSEF
God Level
God Level

Postby GodSon » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:27 am

YUSEF wrote:THE HUNDRED DOLLAR TICKET WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY BECAUSE EVERYONE GOT A FREE LESSON....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =))

I believe you that it was a momentous occasion but I couldn't pass up on the irony here! LMAO!

Though I think a hundred dollars would be better spent on some history and critical thinking books, I get ya point bro!
GodSon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GodSon
HGIC
HGIC

YES

Postby YUSEF » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:56 am

FREE WAS NOT THE RIGHT WORD TO USE! BUT FARRAKHAN TAUGHT AMERICAN HISTORY, GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS..........IF YOU WERE IN COLLEGE NO PROFESSOR WOULD TEACH ALL OF THIS AT ONE CLASS! AS A MATTER OF FACT SOME OF WHAT BRO. FARRAKHAN TAUGHT IS NOT BEING TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS!
YUSEF
God Level
God Level

Re: BRO. FARRAKHAN'S SAVIOURS' DAY SPEECH WAS OUTSTANDING!

Postby David Muhammad » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:11 am

YUSEF wrote:GET THE DVD AND STUDY IT! EVERYTHING THE BROTHER SAID FROM OBAMA TO THE INTERNATIONAL BANKERS WAS RIGHT AND EXACT! BRO. FARRAKHAN CAME WITH FACTS AND FIRE AND GAVE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT SAVIOURS' DAY SPEECH IN THE HISTORY OF THE
NATION OF ISLAM! THE WHOLE SAVIOURS' DAY WEEKEND WAS BEAUTIFUL IT WAS GREAT TO SEE BELIEVERS I HAVE NOT SEEN IN A WHILE! THE HUNDRED DOLLAR TICKET WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY BECAUSE EVERYONE GOT A FREE LESSON IN AMERICAN HISTORY AND ALSO POLITICS AND GOVERNMENT! HAPPY SAVIOURS' DAY TO EVERY MEMBER OF THE NATION OF ISLAM!

Did Min. Farrakhan teach on the Saviour or the Messenger?
"Krakkka in the trunk!"
David Muhammad
God Level
God Level

Postby envision » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Nothing can justify charging people who crave to see a man speak $100 under the pretense that their spending the $100 indirectly benefits them. He and others have been making good speeches since public speaking began. He could sit in his kitchen and give a good speech via webcast or put a good speech on youtube. What is needed is effective strategy, effective leadership, effective operations and effective justice.

Yes, there is nothing more beautiful than seeing our brothers and sisters from around the country. It was a beautiful weekend. But I am never in support of creating a class division where one group who has the means gets one privilege and those who do not are denied that privilege.
envision
God Level
God Level

damn

Postby YUSEF » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:40 am

TO ANSWER DAVID MUHAMMAD'S QUESTION, MIN. FARRAKHAN OPENED UP HIS SPEECHING TEACHING ON THE HISTORY OF MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD, AND HE SPOKE OF MESSENGER ELIJAH MHAMMAD DURING HIS LECTURE! AND FOR ENVISION, IT WILL ALWAYS BE CLASSISM BROTHER IN AND OUT OF THE NATION! IT WILL ALWAYS BE PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD THINGS THAT OTHERS CANT! NOW BRO. FARRAKHAN AND THE NATION RENTED OUT THE CONVENTION CENTER FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND AND THE ROSEMONT THEATER WAS RENTED OUT ON SUNDAY! THIS COST HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, SO THE MONEY THAT WAS MADE OFF OF THE TICKETS COVERED THE RENTAL OF THE VENUES WITH A PROFIT LEFT OVER, THE REAL MONEY WAS MADE OFF OF DONATIONS! $100.00 DOLLARS IS NOTHING BROTHER, I HAVE A NEPHEW THAT WILL SPEND ABOUT THREE OR FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS IN A CLUB ONE NITE! BUYING DRINKS FOR WOMEN AND SHOWING OFF. WE WASTE MONEY ON FOOLISHNESS SO 100 DOLLARS TO HEAR WISDOM FROM A MAN THAT TAUGHT US WELL SUNDAY IS NOTHING!
YUSEF
God Level
God Level

Re: damn

Postby envision » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:50 am

YUSEF wrote:TO ANSWER DAVID MUHAMMAD'S QUESTION, MIN. FARRAKHAN OPENED UP HIS SPEECHING TEACHING ON THE HISTORY OF MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD, AND HE SPOKE OF MESSENGER ELIJAH MHAMMAD DURING HIS LECTURE! AND FOR ENVISION, IT WILL ALWAYS BE CLASSISM BROTHER IN AND OUT OF THE NATION! IT WILL ALWAYS BE PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD THINGS THAT OTHERS CANT! NOW BRO. FARRAKHAN AND THE NATION RENTED OUT THE CONVENTION CENTER FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND AND THE ROSEMONT THEATER WAS RENTED OUT ON SUNDAY! THIS COST HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, SO THE MONEY THAT WAS MADE OFF OF THE TICKETS COVERED THE RENTAL OF THE VENUES WITH A PROFIT LEFT OVER, THE REAL MONEY WAS MADE OFF OF DONATIONS! $100.00 DOLLARS IS NOTHING BROTHER, I HAVE A NEPHEW THAT WILL SPEND ABOUT THREE OR FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS IN A CLUB ONE NITE! BUYING DRINKS FOR WOMEN AND SHOWING OFF. WE WASTE MONEY ON FOOLISHNESS SO 100 DOLLARS TO HEAR WISDOM FROM A MAN THAT TAUGHT US WELL SUNDAY IS NOTHING!

Yusef, the Minister used that same twisted logic on how people will spend $100 to $200 to see a sporting event or be entertained. That argument does not work for me. Nor did it make sense financially. If the 4,000 seat auditorium was sold out they could have made $400,000. They could have made that same $400,000 by getting a 8,000 seat venue and selling tickets for $50. The $20 venue was packed past capacity so much so that they had to open another section. Also people who had $20 were asked if they wanted to go to the $100 auditorium for an additional $30 because it was not sold out.

Also you cracking me up saying that there will always be people in the Nation who can afford things other people in the Nation cannot. I have been saying that to you for years. The point is that there should not be any big I's and little You's. If you want to have a fund raising event where people pay what they weight that is cool, but this was Saviour's Day. Who does not get that?
envision
God Level
God Level

envision

Postby YUSEF » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:44 pm

ENVISION EVERYONE COULD NOT HAVE ATENDED THE EVENT AT THE ROSEMONT THEATER IT SEATED ONLY 4,000 AN IT WAS ESTIMATED THAT MORE THAN 15,000 ATTENDED THE EVENT!
ENVISION DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT SMALL STUFF LIKE THE TICKET PRICE ETC....THE EVENT WAS A SUCCESS AND THATS WHATS IMPORTANT! I ACTUALLY GAVE AWAY A ONE HUNDERD DOLLAR TICKET TO A BROTHER BECAUSE A FRAT BROTHER OF MINE FROM WAY BACK COULD NOT MAKE IT AND I PURCHASED A TICKET FOR HIM! LET'S BUILD OF OF THE POSITIVE NOT THE NEGATIVE! BEING ABLE TO PAY FOR A ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR TICKET DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BIG I AND HAVING A TWENTY DOLLAR TICKET DOES NOT MAKE YOU A LITTLE u ! EACH PERSON HAS A DIFFERENT FINANCIAL SITUATION.
YUSEF
God Level
God Level

damn

Postby YUSEF » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:48 pm

ENVISION, MY GOOD BROTHER, ALLAH PROMISED US ALL MONEY, HOMES AND FRIENDSHIPS IN ALL WALKS OF LIFE! SIT YOURSELF IN HEAVEN AT ONCE BROTHER!
YUSEF
God Level
God Level

Re: envision

Postby envision » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:16 pm

YUSEF wrote:ENVISION EVERYONE COULD NOT HAVE ATENDED THE EVENT AT THE ROSEMONT THEATER IT SEATED ONLY 4,000 AN IT WAS ESTIMATED THAT MORE THAN 15,000 ATTENDED THE EVENT!
ENVISION DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT SMALL STUFF LIKE THE TICKET PRICE ETC....THE EVENT WAS A SUCCESS AND THATS WHATS IMPORTANT! I ACTUALLY GAVE AWAY A ONE HUNDERD DOLLAR TICKET TO A BROTHER BECAUSE A FRAT BROTHER OF MINE FROM WAY BACK COULD NOT MAKE IT AND I PURCHASED A TICKET FOR HIM! LET'S BUILD OF OF THE POSITIVE NOT THE NEGATIVE! BEING ABLE TO PAY FOR A ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR TICKET DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BIG I AND HAVING A TWENTY DOLLAR TICKET DOES NOT MAKE YOU A LITTLE u ! EACH PERSON HAS A DIFFERENT FINANCIAL SITUATION.

Yusef, never could I worry personally about it. I purchased a couple of tickets for sisters who are from out of town and had never seen the Minister in person. It just was not a good look. You do not pass the cost onto the Believer because you did not negotiate a profitable price. Do the math. If Saviour's Day is something we do every year, then we should build our own venue. Do not tell the Believer to do for self and then you give the Believer's money to the cracker. But yes it was a success, because it brings the brothers and sisters together from around the country. People find spouses at SD every year. I promise you.
envision
God Level
God Level

Return to Open Forum