MUSTAPHA FARRAKHAN IS NOT A GOOD SUPREME CAPTAIN!

Discuss anything that doesn't fit into any other category here.

Moderators: Joshua_al_Furqan, GawdSun Reloaded

MUSTAPHA FARRAKHAN IS NOT A GOOD SUPREME CAPTAIN!

Postby YUSEF » Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:43 pm

HE HARDLY EVER COME AROUND TO TEACH, TRAIN AND INSPIRE THE BROTHERS! HE IS MORE INTERESTED IN HANGING OUT WITH ENTERTAINERS AND GOING TO BOXING MATCHES! THATS ALL GOOD, BUT WHEN YOUR THE SUPREME CAPTAIN OF THE NATION OF ISLAM YOU HAVE TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE IN YOUR ROLE AS A LEADER! THE FOI IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF POOR LEADERSHIP. THEN WHEN YOU DO COME AROUND YOU WALK IN THE GYM AT MUI WITH ABOUT 20 FLUNKIES TRAILING YOU! THEN YOU CUSS AND SAY THINGS TO GET A EMOTIONAL RISE OUT THE BROTHERS THEN LEAVE. HOW ABOUT TRYING TO GET THE FOI TO START THEIR OWN BUSINESS, OR GETTING THE BROTHERS TOGETHER TO DO SOME WORK IN THE COMMUNIY.ITS ALL A SHOW THEN WHEN YOUR DONE...SOME TRICK FLUNKIE HELPS YOU ON WITH YOUR MINK COAT, THEN YOU PULL OF PROPERTY IN YOUR WHITE CADDY TRUCK AND THE FOI IS SUFFERING BIG TIME. COME ON MUSTAPHA I EXPECT BETTER FROM YOU THAN THIS!
YUSEF

Postby Star » Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:48 pm

He fine
Star
God Level
God Level

YEA

Postby YUSEF » Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:24 pm

F.O.I NEEDS A STRONG LEADER!
YUSEF

YEA

Postby YUSEF » Mon Sep 30, 2002 10:18 am

WHAT HAS HE DONE SINCE HE TOOK OVER FOR ABDUL"THE THEIF" MUHAMMAD
YUSEF

Postby LMuhammad » Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:39 am

:(

PEACE:

Maybe you should be man enough to voice your opinion TO him, or some one in the chain of command, instead of spreading slander on an internet forum.

LM
"Accept Your OWN and Be YOURSELF"
http://members.blackplanet.com/MGT-GCC
LMuhammad

Postby STEPHEN » Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:44 am

Who do you think you are coming on here and telling people to obey the code of conduct established by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad?!!

You must be a believer or something
STEPHEN

NO

Postby YEA » Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:20 pm

NO ONE CAN ANSEWR ME ON THIS, WHAT GOOD HAS MUSTAPHA DONE
SINCE HE WAS NAMED SUPREME CAPTAIN. HOW MANTY TIMES HAS HE LEAD THE BROTHERS OUT INTO THE BLACK COMMUNITY, HOW IS HE HELPING TO BETTER THE F.O.I......MUSTAPHA IS ONLY INTERESTED IN HANGING OUT WITH MIKE TYSON, AND ENTERTAINERS.HE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE FOI...ALL THEY ARE TO HIM IS FLUNKIES AND SERVANTS!
YEA

Postby . » Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:48 pm

BECAUSE HE'S A LIAR ,LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Postby GUEST29 » Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:48 pm

BECAUSE HE'S A LIAR ,LIAR PANTS ON FIRE
GUEST29

Return to Open Forum